Sunday 1 May 2011

Woo, uncappedness :D It feels really good. :L I hope I'm never capped ever again! :L i feel quite crabby atm -.- i partially blame [INSERTNAMEHERE] because i was on the phone from last night until this morning. And everyone knows I'm sound asleep by 10pm. So yes I was on the phone and my phone was running out of batteries, so I had to charge it, and it was very uncomfortable because my charger is like far away from my bed ever since I painted my room. So I had to like move my head down to the last quarter of my bed so it very uncomfortable :L Ahaha, but its alright, good company. After affect - I think I've gotten more sick, but that doesn't really make sense, because I was sweating in bed -.- , i've got the most massive stomach ache ever, it hurts. So I just took tablets for it, and it feels better already which is good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment