Friday 6 May 2011

We all get lonely sometimes, some more than others. Sometimes being lonely is a beautiful thing, it gives us that time to be calm, and let out thoughts just run as far as they can. Sometimes being lonely makes me strong. Sometimes I just want to run with music in my ears and pretend there's nothing for me to worry about. But that's never the case, is it? Being lonely, it hurts. Having no-one there when you need someone. Knowing that you had someone, and not appreciating them until they're gone, it's a little too late. But we're just growing up, and we make mistakes, some more than others. When your chest feels empty, and when you have to try twice as hard just to breathe in the same amount of air. But I understand, I understand if things aren't going to ever be the same. Because I fucked up, hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment