Wednesday 11 May 2011

So, i think there's something wrong with me, okay well there's heaps of things wrong with me. But, okay I don't know why, but I've been sick for the past month. I haven't gotten better, and today I just had a 1/2 hour nose bleed, no joke. Like longest nose bleed of my life. Yeah so I lost a lot of blood and freaked out my mum i used half a box of tissues and I bled so much to the point that my mother was like "I'm going to call the ambulance" okay yes I know i'm losing a lot of blood, but that whole campaign about only calling for emergencies ran through my head, so obviously I told her not to, i mean it's just a nose bleed. But yes, idk what's wrong with me :/ i mean what if i'm dying? LOLJKS, im not dying, and pssht dude if I was battling with death, we all know who'd win 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment