Monday 2 May 2011

I put you through shit, looking back, I really hurt you. I haven't really done anything to make it better, if anything I've made it worse. I really miss you, even though it may not seem like I do, but the truth is, no one can replace you, no one even comes close. There's not a day, where you don't slip through my mind, yeah I know talk is cheap, and actions speak louder than words. Just know that, I never set out to hurt you, ever. I'm sorry for everything I did, that hurt you. You didn't deserve any of that. As cliche as it sounds, if I could go back in time I'd take it all back, try and make things better. Sometimes I think about all the things I've done, and I realise I've become a monster. Sometimes I cry, because even strong girls break down. As hard as it is to believe, when I told you how I felt, it was all real. And look at us now, we're strangers, and the only person I have to blame is myself. - You know who you are, if you ever read this.

"It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you, wishing not realising what I had when you were mine." - Back to December ; Taylor Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment