Sunday 1 May 2011

Okay, I need to confess. Dude, everyone I know is getting into relationships. Like I got nothing against it, but have I missed the "EVERYONE GET INTO A RELATIONSHIP - 15/04 - 01/05" ?
So yes, this is my little rant, possibly because I'm lonely and I'm jealous, but possibly not. The point is, I just wanted to bring up the fact that there are couples everywhere, i swear they're everywhere. And another point I want to make, people really piss me off when they get all cheesy & corny, like some of it I can handle, and I'm being very hypocritcal at this moment in time. Okay, I guess what I'm trying to say is, if you're going to have PDAs the whole world doesn't need to know that you love the other person, and you can't live without them. Can we be serious for a moment? It's been two weeks and even less for some of them and they're all like "ladida I LOVE YOU" NO YOU DON"T ffs -.- Like it really fcuks you up. And it's all very scary to read. I'm not naming any names, but seriously, CAN WE BE REALISTIC FOR A MOMENT OR TWO? Just chillax and enjoy the moment, there's no need for "I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU"s & "AND I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER"s it's been less than a month -.- take a chill pill seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment