Monday 17 January 2011

Have you held hands with anybody in the last 4 days?
Nooope.

Have you ever kissed someone whose name started with L?
D: Too bad I can't kiss myself. :L

If you had to get a piercing (not ears), what would you get?
Ummm (: tongue :P

Have you ever liked someone who didn’t like you back?
HAVE I EVER?

How many times have you cried in a person’s arms?
Too many.

Do you have condoms in your room?
:L Naaah bro.

Do you still talk to the person you liked 7 months ago?
When you change the word "like" to "love", we'll talk.

Would you rather kiss someone 5 years older or 5 year younger?
Older please (:

When was the last time you felt like throwing up?
Just a few days ago.

Think back to this time last year, were you happy?
Fuckyes. I had everything, and now i've got nothing.

If you were given a pregnancy test, would it be negative?
8) I'm a very good girl (A)

Four months ago, can you remember who you liked, who was it?
Like, i didn't like anyone.

Is there anyone out there who can make you cry very easily?
Yeah.

Do you ever get good morning messages from anyone?
:/ I use to, ACTUALLY I DO . Alanna <3

Do you know what the last person you kissed is doing?
Tutor.

Is there anybody you wish you could be with right now?
AHAHHAHA. -.-

How does it feel to be heart broken?
Can't describe it.

Do you currently have a hickey?

:L BAHAHAH i wish.

Do you like holding hands?
Yes.

Do you enjoy wearing dresses?
Yeah, but I don't have many.

Do you think you will ever be married?
That's a long way away.

Would you take $40,000 or a brand new car?
$40000 :D

Tell me the truth, what made you start liking the person you like right now?
I don't like anyone.

Say the last person you kissed was kissing someone right in front of you?
That's not a question.

Where is the person you dislike the most?

:S Idkm don't think about it.

Do you think you will kiss someone tomorrow?
Nope, i don't think i'll kiss anyone for the rest of the year. - my gfs are the only exception.

Are you afraid of losing the last person you talked to?
Feels like I've already lost him.

Did your parents spoil you as a child?
Noope, I just have everything that I need.

What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
In my bed, having one of the best dreams ever.

Have you ever dated someone who treated you like crap?
Define crap.

Do you think you can last for an hour without talking?
:L All the time.

Have you ever kissed someone whose name started with a J or T?
Yes.

Who was the last person to tell you they love you?
idk; prolly a chick, Sooji .

How many people do you trust?
S: idk cbb to count.

Could you live with your best friend?
that'd be epic.

Do you know who you’ll kiss next?
ahah, that's a mystery.

Have you ever taken your clothes off for money?
nooope (:

No comments:

Post a Comment