Tuesday 18 January 2011

DAY 2;

Day 02 - Where you'd like to be in 10 years.

Date: 18.01.2022;

Wow, 10 years. That's a decade, and I've only lived through like 1 & 7/10s of 2 decades. Okay, well where should I start? I'd be 27, eww that sounds sooo old. Ahaha, I would like to have completed university, in some sort of degree in science :) probably at UNSW. I would like to have a job which I find fascinating, even if it doesn't pay that well. Single or in a relationship, doesn't really matter, as long as I'm happy; that'd be epic. I'd like to still be in touch with my bffls; i mean that's why they're called bffls right? I'd like to see my parents retired (: and you know just chilling at home with me :) that'd be cool ; it's be cool if my sister and I could bond more, though we'd still have that age gap. But I seem to be maturing now, even though she's stopped, so hopefully we'd be able to bond more than we are now. Ahha, i'd LOVE to be STRESSFREE! that would be like epic epic epic epic ! :D Ahaha, i doubt it. But yeah, that seems to sum it up. Actually I think anything is better than where I am now.

♪ ; No Good - Erick Right.
; "i don't deserve the boy that I got, i'm no good."

No comments:

Post a Comment