Saturday 22 January 2011

DAY 06;

Day 06 - Write 30 interesting facts about yourself.

  1. My best feature is probably my face.
  2. I'm extremely skinny, and I try to eat more - obviously I don't try hard enough.
  3. I'm not particularly smart.
  4. I believe in karma - i swear it's haunting me right now, but i'm prepared for the worst.
  5. I have some kinda obsession with going to the gym - not because of my image, but because it's fun.
  6. I like directions - they take me places.
  7. Mulan is one of my favourite movies - espeically the part where they sing "make a man out of you".
  8. I love singing, and I sing heaps all the time, on public transport and on walks home.
  9. I find myself kind of creative? :S Okay not really. Depends what it is I guess.
  10. I like making videos of things.
  11. I spend most of my time on my laptop, if I'm not at school.
  12. Sometimes I prefer public transport over car rides.
  13. I like watching clouds and I find them fascinating.
  14. I love the sound of rain.
  15. I love looking up to the clouds when its raining, and feel like you're washing away everything.
  16. I make alot of mistakes, all the time.
  17. I think I've lost you - and yes I feel like I've lost a part of me too.
  18. I like to smile and wave at people.
  19. I'm usually friendly.
  20. When You're Gone - Avril Lavigne, makes me cry.
  21. I'm not a very interesting person.
  22. I realised I'm not much of a listener and I don't know that much about others. :/ I think people know more about me - bad thing, should attempt to fix this.
  23. No matter what happens, you'll always be a part of me.
  24. I like watching music concerts.
  25. I blog because here I can let out my emotions.
  26. I'm a supernova, or a firework, idk both.
  27. I'm lazy - i don't like being lazy.
  28. I love lindor chocolate.
  29. I apparently have nice nails :L LOL
  30. I'm not very organised. S:

No comments:

Post a Comment