Tuesday 25 January 2011

DAY 09;

Day 09 - How you hope your future will be like.

This statement is very broad, like are we talking about future as in the next two minutes? Two years? Two decades? Two centuries?! I mean I've alreaedy talked about 10 years from the other day. :S Okay well I'll just talk about the future overall. I like thinking about the future, it's probably one of my flaws though, because I should focus more on the future. And usually thinking about the future too much leads to my down fall. Well I'd like to be happy in the future :D with someone *giggle AHAHHA. LOL i sound like a retard -.- Ummm, continuously learning about life and other things :) It will be a bright and wonderful future, I refuse to accept that I'm going to die in 2012, and I hope you wake up on that morning and be like 8) dude I'm alive LOL :L that would be epic. I'd love to have my family around me, wherever I'm gna be. (: I'd like to be successful in terms of my career path, that would be nice. Ahah, idk I need to wrap it up, coz I needa go :) BUT YES HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY , i swear if anyone gets in the way of my happiness -.- i'll freaken own you with my boney arms. :@

No comments:

Post a Comment