Thursday 21 May 2009

(: RAWRS

Today at school we had welfare day which was fun I guess;. :D We got like job guides; i swear i LOVE those books. :) They make me happy and we got this tafe booklet; I don't plan on doing tafe.. buh I might.. buh naah. xD It was very interesting; & we gots like a formal update and this is what's happening. Tickets are $100 + $30 deposit. If we're bringing a partner; we need to get their name and age and some sort of ID. xD So last period we had like a modelling competition thing, we had to design a dress out of newspaper and one roll of sticky tape, it was really fun, i filmed it on my phone. (: It goes for about 20 minutes; so have fun. :D And then after school I went with JAYE<3 to buy "personal hygiene objects"; so many of the packets were open. x) Buh we found a good one in the end; cos we're coolios. After that, we went to KFC and I ordered a Nacho Cheese Roller and my friend gave me like extra small chips. And at first i looked at her; and I was like "buh buh.. I didn't -" and then i realised she gave it to me for free.. I'm an idiot. xD NOTE - I TRIED TO UPLOAD IT BUT I LEFT IT FOR 12 HOURS AND IT STILL HASN'T LOADED.

No comments:

Post a Comment