Saturday 9 May 2009

Chants " Sean Sean FUJIYOSHI " ~Karl Chan~ xDDD

(; I've got this really catchy song stuck in my head and the only lyrics I know are like ...
"I love you love you love you but" xD & "love is just a game you play but sometimes you lose" (; GOODJOB linda. :D Gold stars for you! ;)

So what'd I do todae? I felt bad for not having enuf stupid credit to text jamie and apologise for yday. WELL I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU READ THIS LATER SO... Here it goes..

I'M SO SORRY JAMIE!!

The reason why I didn't spam it is because; it OUTLINES the significance of how SORRY I AM! So; i hope you call me tonight ~baby~ x) oh wait.. buh you're going to that mothers day thing tomorrow and you probably have to wake up early.. So it doesn't matter.... Another time.

Todae had maths tutor. (: It was good I guess; omg got so much work tho! LIKE 10 A4 PAGES! D: Gaaah! So I came back home and studied for maths; well atleast i tried to. xD "I love you love you love but..." xD Then went to english tutor stupid trang got my in trouble and omg i can't spell Egypt! D: Damn. & Now i'm home. :D Studying.. well I studied before and I'm taking my dinner time to blog. xD I'm going to eat congee woo baby! x) Ohhh; and I was looking through one of my drives and I found some old luvos which i laughed so hard at. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment