Thursday 7 May 2009

RAWRS;. (:

Horaaaeee; i FINALLY finished my LAYOUT EDITTING. (: *WOO* Okae; first of all; wondering how i ended up with "maemorial address"? Well i wanted to do something with like the word MEMORY in it & then I thort of the song Memorial Address - Ayumi Hamasaki. (; So i decided to make it original and change it to "MAE"morial.

Moving on; what happened today...

SCIENCE WAS A TOTAL BLUDGE!!

We made a double helix.. that was.. uhh FUN? (: Got to colour in!! (; & Talked to vanessa about crap that happened yday. D; I don't like being forgotten. NOT COOL!

Today I bought a COOKIESxCREAM CHEESECAKE. Omg; .(: SO SO SO GOOD! :D :D :D In food tech we did alot of colouring in too; i hope we don't get seating plans again D: I like where i sit; with Sally, Karen, Joanne & Lisa.
In commerce we watched ERIN BROKOVICH; it was.. OKAY. (; Kinda interesting I guess. (: I got to eat my lunch in class cos my teacher is OHSOCOOL! So at lunch I was reading GIRLFRIEND with karen cos we were so lonely. D; Cos alot of people went on the visual design x textiles excursion to watch some fashion show. KAREN READS SO SLOWLY! SHE READS EVERYTHING! x) & I'm just there trying to find some interesting things. x) Buh its okae; and for some reason i think my geo teacher thinks we're dumb. x_x" Cos Alanna was selling chocolates but she went to the library so me and karen had the chocolate box; and she came over and said "Do you want me to calculate that for you?" .... Maybe she's just being nice... MAYBE

But I highly doubt it. D; She chucked me a dirty for saying "OK" like.. wth? x_x" I was only being polite.. In geo class one day, she said "we're going to go to the library now okay girls?" So i said "OK!" and she turns around and chucks me the biggest dirty ever like.. wth? & The other day, Ah Hae had to go take the books to the storage room and she was waddling like a penguin and vanessa x cynthia & I were cracking up it was so funny, and she just TURNS AROUND AND CHUCKS US ANOTHER DIRTY! Like.. AAAH. (: Anyways, I should go eat dinner now. (: I'll stop. :D If anyone is reading this.. (: GOODJOB! - quote vanessa KUNG-FU xD



No comments:

Post a Comment