Friday 5 June 2009

(: RAWRS!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VANESSA BABY.!

So, yday was really sucky cos there's this girl (B) who fcuking likes my bf. x_x" LIKE GO GET LOST HOMEWRECKER. Aaargh, she like full asked him out and everything, calls him "deary" and "babes" like fcuking get lost. Quote Jaye from heaps long ago "Touch him & watch me blow" LOL! x) I remember that on your pm. So anyways, didn't get much sleep l ast night, so that totally sucked, buh I woke up at like 2AM to text vanessa, seeing as I was already away, i thought, YEAH WHY NOT?! :) Let's text her.

Totally couldn't get out of bed this morning which totally sucked. D: But I eventually made it. First period we had PE; and we were playing cricket. LOL. It was really funny, our team.. was like SO ASLEEP. But Cynthia was full owning everyone. :D I HIT THE BALL AND RAN & SCORED ONE POINT.. then got out, so not fair. xD Then @ Recess Vanessa gave me some of her strawberry tart cos she's OHSONICE. :) She got this giganticnormous MARIO (Cynthia Mario) its fully hectic! :)

Then.. FOODTECH, ewww we have this sub, OH SO BORING, she expects us to like COLOUR code which every country eats most of (rice, wheat) etc. So wasn't doing that, buh KAREN cos she's OHSOCOOL. Fully. :) Did like everything. Then I had ENGLISH, we watched MACBETH, modernised version , heaps of kissing. x) It was good tho, kind of disgusting, making me think of chopping dead pigs. D:

Had lunch, had cake, it was good. :) Gave VANESSA HER PRESENT, PENIS PASTA FTW. :D & Thankyouuu to trang for making it for me. :D

Last period, we had science were just watching these videos on the SMARTBOARD, and like cynthia, vanessa and I were full talking through out all of it. We were on FACEBOOK, cos my friend gets free facebook, for a LONG time. xD So I was showing my friends who B was and they were like "...don't worry about her" :) So hopefully its all good.

<3. LINDA

No comments:

Post a Comment