Wednesday 13 May 2009

Are promises made to be broken? ~

I don't really know how describe today, buh um, here's what I came up with. So. ! (: This is a really short compact version of what happened over the last 24 hours.

Things started out okay, tried to make them work.
Missed your calls, thought I could get back to you.
Waiting endless hours , technology let me down.
Felt so bad inside, don’t know how to describe it.
Technology fooled me into believing, didn’t realise it.
When I figured it out, it was already too late.
I tried to find the next time to get to you.
Didn’t think you would react that way,
Crushing my hopes? Is that how I describe it?
Every time the arrow hits the bottom.
It cuts through everything, leaving nothing behind.
Are promises made to be broken?
I don’t think you get what’s happening.
You’re great at this game, countless bull’s eyes.
The rain keeps falling, don’t know how to make it stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment