Friday 11 December 2009

♪ - My Immortal ; Evanescence

DEARBLOG.
Today, I'm at home because the teachers kicked us out
of the school yesterday and they said we don't have to go
to school until monday (:
&
I'm doing my english tutor work because I was watching GOSSIPGIRL
but then it got abit boring. T_T" The last 3 days were FANTABULOUS. :D
So here's the run down for you. :)
-
TUESDAY
It was my friend's birthday and we went to her house and she has the cutest dog. :)
He's so fat. :D Ahehehe, anyhoo! :D We watched SHUTTER & ONE MISSED CALL.
Meh; they weren't that scary. :L We had a water bomb fight because it was ultra HOT. :D
So that was eventful! :)
^
WEDNESDAY
I went to my friend's house again (different friend) & we got ready for the FORMAL. :L So we had like 2 hours to spare so we just played SING IT or w/e its called on WII. :L And then we went to get ready, (: it was fun diddliee fun! :D After that my other two friends came over and we went driving. :D Stupid GPS made us get there later than expected. :L
IT WAS THE BESTEST FORMAL EVER! :D - well; I've only been to two of them , but you get what I mean. :L
$
THURSDAY
I went to my friend's house and we had KRIS KRINGLE! That was fuuuuun! :D And we played lots of games, :D Like Karaoke Revolution ; which is like DDR but Karaoke. ! :D That was fun .:) We even sang a song perfectly! :D It was My Immortal - Evanescence. :D And we played Guitar Hero WORLD TOUR! :D That was fun too. :) & Then we played WII fit while the others watch Peter Pan with the other television. :L Which was right next to us. :L
~
And here I am not, sitting here at 10:11 AM trying to do my english homework and failing so badly because I'm blogging, so I'm going to stop now. :D I plan to give it a sexy make over in the holidays, because I'll have nothing to do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment