Sunday 27 December 2009

DEARBLOG;

Well yesterday was boxing day, and I went to the boxing day sales
with my friend and I bought absolutely NOTHING. BAZAAR?!
I KNOW. ! On the other hand my friend shirley bought about $100
worth of clothing! :O What was I doing ? I have no idea. S: Well never
FEAR! Today I went shopping with my friend in search for my senior
skirt because the uniform shop ran out of SIZE 8 SENIOR SKIRTS
which means I'll probably be a junior for the first week of next year.
SUCKS! T_T"
MOVING ALONG;

I had no fear in spending money today, possibly impulse shopping? S:
Well I guess I'm allowed to INDULGE once in a while right? :)
So here's what I bought:
2 pairs of jeans from JUST JEANS for $60 TOGETHER. (:
1 really nice hat 8D for $17.95
1 kawaii shirt from jayjays for $10
1 living well shirt from david jones for $10
1 fobby looking shirt for $25.95
And here's what it looks like. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment