Wednesday 23 December 2009

DEARBLOG;

♪ - rollin' - ayumi hamasaki

Oooh, its 11:11AM; someone's thinking about me.
Wells, I'm pretty bored right now, probably because
I'm not doing anything. I'm doing maths in the background,
but it's getting abit boring. :) I feel like editting my layout
for blogger but I'm really not bothered and I just editted it
a few days ago. :)

I don't even think anyone reads my blog. :) Which means I
can just go on about anything, but thats not going to happen.
:D I wish my life was more interesting. Hmm, seeing as I'm so
bored, I'm going to tell you about myself. :L

It's currently summer, and I've pretty much graduated from
junior schooling, going on to senior schooling and if I'm lucky
tertiary studies, let's hope that works out. I really can't wait
till next year, I'll be doing new subjects well subjects that I
wanna do, lets hope that works out alright. (: Here are the
subjects that I'm doing next year;

LINE 1; English Advanced
LINE 2; Mathematics (2U)
LINE 3; Chemistry
LINE 4; FREE
LINE 5; Japanese Beginners
LINE 6; Physics
LINE 7 OFFLINE (1U); Photo, Video & Digital Media
Extension Mathematics
Studies of Religion

TOTAL ; 13 UNITS

I can't wait till the first day of senior school just to
get my timetable and see which teachers I have. :)

Well, if you do read my blog I hope you're having fun
wherever you are! :) And if you're in Australia, happy
holidays! :) I wish everyone a merry christmas & a
happy new year, if I don't post again before next year! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment