Monday 22 June 2009

(: RAWRS!

Hopefully I'm
back to blogging for a while, cos I'm on a mission to not go on msn until the 8th of August! :D I hope I can do this! :D You know, when you don't go on msn, you actually have alot of spare time... Or maybe that's just ME! x)

Alright, so today, the highlight was probably going to check on our science experiments.!
I SWEAR! SOMEONE HAS BEEN SPITTING IN OUR EXPERIMENT! It's so GROSS!! (we're doing seed germination) and now the beans are all MOULDY! D; Totally gross!

Oh! And both my friends who hate each other, well they both dyed their hair black on the weekend, and the reaction at school today was so FUNNY! (:

I'm looking forward to my VBALL game tomorrow! I just hope we don't losee, like we did last week, buh then again, we were missing 2 good players. D:


...Someone tell me, why I can't stop thinking about you.
It hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment