Sunday 1 September 2013

My Current Obsession: Michael Kors

Image credit: http://images.neimanmarcus.com/ca/1/products/mx/NMV1FTK_mx.jpg

Currently crushing on: MICHAEL Michael Kors Large Selma in Navy.
I'm totally in love with this bag. The amount of YouTube videos I've watched reviewing this bag, is countless. I'm so annoyed that the MK Store in Sydney doesn't have this in stock. Well they don't have this colour, the last time I went they only had purple and the blue black tone one. It's so unfortunate that this is sold out at DJ's as well and  I have no idea, well they have no idea when they're going to get it in stock again. Turns out they rotate stock, so it's pretty much waiting for something that MIGHT happen. I might be purchasing this on Neiman Marcus, but it's going to be $425, and just to add the Australian dollar isn't really helping.
Sigh. Keep you guys posted. And if you don't hear anything, probably means my obsession has subsided. 
Keep smiling.
x



No comments:

Post a Comment