Thursday 15 October 2009

♫ Si Je m'en Fuis ; Kyle Evans

Dear Readers;

Let's see... I haven't really wrote anything proper for a while.. Maybe it's time to start. All I've been writing these holidays are short poems if they can even be called that. It's nearly the end of the holidays and so much for studying :S . Let's just say, I always have some way to make things alright, Idk; let's just call it magic. I was meant tobe reading "The Joy Luck Club" thing is I only have 4 days to finish it; and that's not going to happen. Change of plan; going to re-read "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time" I LOVE THIS BOOK; it's the only book I've re-read and can re-read. (: I was meant to go to the beach today, buh I didn't end up going, I have like the biggest tummy ache right now. I lost my external hd; and everything on it. However I hope that when I go over to Vivian's on sunday; I'll be able to tax everything back. So right now, I'm living on phone music and "my received files" D: It's horrible. ): My back kills probably because I slept like a prawn, buh I guess that's what I always do. I probably need to chuck your jumper in the wash so it's all nice and clean for when you come back. I hope you can make it on sunday; I wanna see you. No wait; let me re-phrase that; I REALLY NEED to see you, otherwise I think I'm going to go insane. I don't plan to sleep on friday; and wait till you come back; pity I don't know what time you'll be back besides the fact that it's in the morning. This is probably the longest entry I've written.. so far. :L Well; I guess that sums it up for you dudes & dudettes.

Just so you know; I miss you so much. ): And it's only another 2 days till you come back to me; but this seems like forever baby probably because it seems like time stops without you around.

& until next time. (; I expect you to be waking up and smelling the sunshine. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment