Tuesday 6 October 2009

♫ - Dead on Arrival ; Fall Out Boy

It hasn't even been that long,
But I'm missing you already...
In fact there hasn't been a single moment where I stopped.
I can't stop thinking about you.
I can't stop reminiscing about our memories.
I can't stop the nostalgia that I have for you.
But I've learnt that even though you're so far away;
Even though we're not in the same state.
Even though we're not in the same country.
Even though we're not on the same continent.
We're under the same sky.
We see the same moon.
We see the same sun.
We see the same stars that light up the night sky.
I miss that smile that crosses your face.
I miss the way you'd hug and not let go.
I miss the way you didn't want to leave.
I wish time would fast forward to the day you'd come back.

I just wanna say;

HAPPY SWEET S16TEENTH BIRTHDAY CLINTON. (:

& What I've learnt is we shouldn't take what we have for granted because before you know it, what you had today may be gone by tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment