Tuesday 7 July 2009

♪ Skyline - YUI

Hey there peeps. (;
No.. wait... pause. No happy talk, got my report today. D: So ANGRY with it. GAAAH!D: LIKE FCUK; I'M NOT STUPID. I CAN SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH. She gave me a "C" for "Reads and Understands" like.. wtf? I thought I was a good english student. Well atleast somewhere up there. x_x" Faar, so angry and didn't get the usual STRAIGHT A's for Food Tech + Commerce + IST which totally sucks. Cos I'm meant to be ace-ing those subjects. For some reason, i got like.. an overal A for PE?! Which I totally suck at, well the practical part of it anyway.

So right now, I'm still craving for that N97 phone... Mmmm.. & I'm doing my science powerpoint presentation which NO OTHER CLASS HAS TO DO. x_x"My hands are ice cold, I just wanna get it over and done with. Something for me to keep in mind...

Just because my teacher is a hard marker just means I should try harder.

Toodios.! (;

♫ Real Me - Ayumi Hamasaki

No comments:

Post a Comment