Wednesday 15 July 2009

HEYFELLOWDUDES+DUDETTES.

How's everyone doing? (; Well today kinda started off bad, buh it got better, and now I'm here at the happy end of the day. So I was meant to go out with J.N today, buh he texted me and told me that he'd have to come at 1 at the earliest, and we were going to go city, so by the time you got to the city, it would've been 2. Leaving us with what? 2-3 hours before the home bell. So we initially decided not to go because it would leave us with not enough time to have fun.

So I met up with J.N and I thought he was going to catch the train, so I was waiting at the station, and all the trains that he could've caught already came and it was 10 minutes late. That's when i started to worry, and esp. cos i didn't have any credit. D: That totally sucked and he wasn't calling me. D: NO STARS FOR YOU. Buh anyway there went my ringtone

♪ If I learn anything from this... it will all be gone... ♫

So, i figured out that he had caught a bus with my pro thinking skills. :) Snaps for me. So I felt sorry for him, cos he had to full run to make the bus, and I made him walk. GAHAH. I'm so evil. >:( So anyways it was all good, we probably walked for like an hour, buh it was very enjoyable, we talked about heaps of crap. :D And i got heaps of pats. (:

And we finally got there, after walking past 2 parks. The houses were so pretty. :) So we were there for about an hour. It looked really pretty. Picturee. (: Yeah I know it doens't look like the best picture ever. But maybe that's because bad lighting + bad camera = very bad picture. :)

ILOVEDTHEWALKBACK! Millenium walk ftw. :)
It was so fun. (:
And walking back there was heaps of like detours. LOL. Buh it was all good. (:
I'M SO SORRY FOR POKING YOUR EYE. ! ILY<3 For the first time in like a year, I finally got walked home. (: & It was heaps fun. All in all, just because it was only about 3 hours. (: Probably the best 3 hours of my holidays. (: & J.N walked me home today, for the first time ever. (:
It was all goodios tho. (:

Stay warm & have fun my prettys.

No comments:

Post a Comment