Tuesday 8 March 2016

You deseve the best.

A commonality that I have found between all my interactions in relationships,
is that I always get to a point, where I realise that I can do better.
I get to this realisation that there is a better person out there,
who will fall so completely and utterly in love with me,
so much so that I shouldn't have to deal with anyone else's bullshit.
I know sometimes it's hard to see when your field of vision is blocked by something so toxic disguised as an angel standing right in front of you.
I guess the sad thing is that sometimes people don't always realise the value of what they have, standing there right in front of them, until it's gone. 
Sometimes you just have to take a deep breath, re-focus your perspective and know that
you are strong enough to let go.
After all, we all deserve the best, sometimes it just takes a little time to realise it.

No comments:

Post a Comment