Tuesday 1 January 2013

the end of 2012

things i did in 2012 include :
- finished my first year at university.
- changed majors to something i enjoy ; no more living up to the asian stereotype and other people's expections.
- picked up a guitar and learnt my first song.
- got shifted at work more regularly.
- became close friends with Kathy, Loz, Sim & Cecilia.
- got into the yellow shirts program.
- became an aspire ambassador & did workshops and on campus events.
- discovered a darker side to myself.
- had my first road trip with a friend.
- lost someone who i connected with on so many levels.
- made many calls to my bffl Vivian, just to catch up on life, study and work.
- snuck out of the house for the first time.
- discovered my talent for multiple personas.
- bought myself more DVDS and CDS to support my favourite artists and tv shows.
- bought my first ipod.
- got my red p's and drove around a lot.
- spent a lot more time out at night than any other year, especially near water.
- had whiskey for the first time.
- discovered that i am an emotional drunk.
- bought my own pandora bracelet and charms.
- made sales at work.
- lived in the moment and had no regrets.
- learned to see life from another perspective.
- did my first park in a car park successfully.
- recorded a cover that i was actually happy with.
- went to my first concert, Jayesslee.
- got picked up by a random.
- had my first house party at a friend's house for the first time on nye.
- learnt that words are only words until proven otherwise.
- went out for lunch with my sister, just the two of us.
- discovered newtown & more of my indie x hipster side.
- got a second job as a tutor.
overall i think i accomplished quite a lot for the year 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment