Tuesday 3 July 2012

a little studying in the holidays?

Hi guys : )
haha, i know you are non existent, but it's nice to pretend you're there. :P
So my workplace called me yday and asked me to come in tomorrow, thursday & friday
to work, and I haven't worked in ages - i think i kinda lost my touch - it's really difficult
when you learn something and you don't practise it until 4 months later. So I'm just brushing
up right now on my frames knowledge and optics knowledge. Hopefully it won't be too much of
a drag, and I won't be knocked down too much tomorrow at work :3 I'm also excited because I think I might go out later to look at some work clothes to buy - I literally have one outfit that I practically recycle every time I go to work. I really want to be good at sales. :( LOL that must sound so lame... - haha, but seriously -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment