Friday 4 November 2011

So there are a few things I want to talk about, just because I haven't blogged in a while. Actually I have that's a lie. Anyways, first things first. Well I'm not sure if you experience this, but sometimes when I read another person's blog, especially by someone I know. I'm usually shocked and . Especially people who open up and become either rather emotional or inspirational. Mostly because I never really thought.. I don't know, I guess the way the open up I find rather fascinating. Okay enough of that observant mumbo jumbo. Alright, moving on to more exciting news! I finished my last HSC exam today. This is the end of my 13 years of schooling. Today is the last day I will ever wear my school uniform and I admit, I will miss it. I feel so free. So now I have four months free.

No comments:

Post a Comment