Sunday 2 October 2011

I found the most amazing person.
You're like my best friend - we can talk about the weirdest things, and it would not seem awkward. I can call you in the middle of the night, and when you pick up your phone, you'd still say "hello" in that excited voice of yours.
You're like my brother - you care about me and protect me from evil forces. I know that if I'm going to fall, you're prepared to catch me. If I ever go missing, you'll continue to look for me, even if things seem hopeless.
You're like my father - you always put me ahead of yourself, you always have my best interests at heart. I know that no matter what happens, I can always come to you, and you'll never give up on me.
Every day I wake up and think about how lucky I am to have you in my life.




No comments:

Post a Comment