Tuesday 12 April 2011

GUESSWHAT? :) ITS ANOTHER DOTPOINT YDAY POST.
  • Had crappiest sleep, woke up at 6 without an alarm
  • Watched skins in bed waiting for time to pass by
  • Got up brushed my teef & washed my face
  • Turned on my laptop and went to Rihanna's youtube (:
  • Deciding between rope braid or standard plait for my hair :L
  • Got changed and moisturised 8)
  • Had bfast & left the house :D
  • Walked to station & caught the train
  • Got off at townhall & went to buy a bus ticket
  • Waited for bus which came 15 minutes late -.-
  • Anyways, got on the bus, and watched my treasure map (:
  • Got off and walked about 100m?
  • Zomgosh, pyrmont is so pretty LOLOL :L
  • Chilled for a bit (8 coz that's what cool kids do :D
  • Anyways, walked from Pyrmont to Chinatooooooown :L
  • It was really pretty, (:
  • Had lunch, omnomnom takoyaki & jellyfish sarad. (8
  • Went kaee, zomgosh -.- stupid system is liek effed up, couldn't skip songs, and then Wilson repeated Not Afraid twice :L and like we were failing to rap to it (Y)
  • And we had to leave to watch Limitless (:
  • So we went to watch Limitless, dude I'm so bad with characters :L
  • And the money had like quite a bit to do with commerce, and so I was kinda lost :S
  • Anyways, I didn;t even know that in the end, he gave up on drugs LOLOL :L yeah
  • Then went to typo to look for a present for trang (:
  • I swear, you better like it, or i will chop you. It's pretty epic actually :)
  • Caught the train homeeeeeeeeeee
  • It was a good day. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment