Saturday 12 February 2011

Stress

dearblog;

To be honest, I'm not a very stressful person, because I don't particularly leave things up to the last minute, which I guess is a great thing. When I hit year 12, I didn't particularly think I would be one to suffer dramatically from stress. I don't really think I balance my life well, like I know for a fact, I don't do enough exercise per day, which is terrible. And truthfully, I don't really think I have time. No I didn't grow up in Asia, and I don't study 24/7 I don't have the capacity to do so. Like everywhere I go, people are just talking about the HSC, and yes I know it's there I know its coming I KNOW its in like 9 months. I hear it at tutor and I hear it at school, I don't need to hear it at home too. Sometimes I think I just need a break. Eeep. idk.

No comments:

Post a Comment